Monday, July 14, 2014

My God, My God , why have you forsaken me.

My encounter with God while in prayer when at church, attending Mass today Sunday, July 13th,2014,
At the Holy Name of Jesus Parish, Chomedey, Laval, Qc.
During today's Gospel according to Mathew 13.1-23 ) and the homely by our pastor.

«My God, My God , why have you forsaken me »

These words were repeated in me times. I have broken into tears, why did they kill My Lord, My God, and My Savior for the sake of all our sins and the salvation of all humanity.

This is an unexplainable moment, a miracle that ran in my soul. He has healed me, and released me and placed me under His wings like a Good Shepherd that knows His sheep and does not abandon them.

The Responsorial Psalm - Psalm 65

«  The seed that fell on good soil produced one hundred fold. »

You visit the earth and water it,
You greatly enrich it;
The river of God is full of water;
You provide the people with grain.

For so you have prepared the earth;
You water its furrows abundantly,
Settling its ridges, softening it with showers,
And blessing its growth.

You crown the year with your bounty;
Your path overflows with richness.
The pastures of the wilderness over flow,
The hills gird themselves with joy.

The meadows clothe themselves with flocks,
The valleys deck themselves with grain,
They shout and sing together for joy.

Novalis, Bayard Press Canada inc. (Sunday Missal)

God empowers us with all the richness a hundred fold, because , His love for us is unconditional.

Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your Faithful,
R.And en-kindle in them the fire of Your Love.
V.Send forth Your Spirit, and they shall be created.
R. And you shall renew the face of the earth.
Let us pray : O God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that in the same Spirit we may be truly wise, and ever rejoice in His consolation. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

From : « Collection of Catholic Prayers Prayer Time book. »

Picture from Google Images.com.

God is waiting for us in front of Heaven's Gate with open arms for all humanity. Waiting to shake His hand with us with a welcome back home,
My dear brethren. Amen... Alleluia …©



No comments:

Post a Comment