Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some History of My Ancestory

I just remembered some ancestor history of my husband's tree and mines.
I am sending to you an attachment of his parents pictures including:
My ancestor of my grandparent's on my dad's side.

His grandfather was Frederick Pilon(city bus driver), he was born in the State of Vermont, until he was brought to Canada with his parents. He bared 4 children 3 daughter and 1 son Charles. Charles Auguste Pilon (Electronic Technician), is the father of Ronald my husband with 2 other brothers and 2 sisters.


My Grandfather's Name: is Leonardo Fiore and my Grandmother's Name : Maria Costanza Molino. He married my grandmother while he had a son (Adam) of 2 years old, because his first wife had died. With my grandmother he had 6 other kids, one is Giovanni, Carmela, Costanzo Antonio (Dad), Maria, Michele, and Francesco.
Leonardo Fiore parents (Carmela Pila and Adamo Fiore).
Maria Costanza Molino parents (Celesta and Giovanni Molina)

1)Charles A. Pilon and Jacqueline Cuerrier Pilon( Ronald's Parents)
2) Charles A.Pilon(Ron's dad alone)
3) My father's parents: Leonardo Fiore and Maria Costanzo Fiore

I hope you cherish these moments. I love you always and forever, Dear God for these re-wakening memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment